Whether you are an individual or a pub co, our licensing solicitors can provide you with a full range of licensing services
Very often the commercial viability of your business will be dependent on obtaining quick and pragmatic licensing advice.
We understand that applications, for example, for a new premises licence, for temporary event notices and for transferring premises licences are likely to be urgent. The priority for you as a private operator is to secure the premises licence you require at a minimum cost. We have very good relationships with the Licensing Authorities and Responsible Authorities and our approach to applications is to resolve any issues before the application is submitted. By doing so, we are able to ensure that the application proceeds without any unnecessary delays.
Our licensing services include:
- applications for a new premises licence for the sale of alcohol and/or other regulated entertainment
- variation applications amending an existing premises licence
- minor variation applicatyions amending on existing premises licence
- bringing or defending premises hence review application
- advice on the licensing objectives and mandatory or appropriate conditions
- regulation enforcement and compliance
- transfer applications to transfer an existing premises licence
- applications to vary a designated premises supervisor
- submission of temporary event notices
- general advice on the offences under the Licensing Act 2003 (for example: the duties of a designated premises supervisor, the obligations of a licensee and children and alcohol)
- Collaborative approach liaising with Licensing Authorities and Interested Parties so that any concerns are addressed prior to submitting applications.
- With straightforward applications we are able to offer you a fixed fee for drafting the application and dealing with any issues up to the submission of the application to the licensing authority.