Navigating your way around the procurement rules can be complex, so the guidance provides useful information for schools and aims to help you achieve value for money and ensure compliance with EU procurement law.
The guidance is split into a number of smaller guides, each focusing on a different aspect of the procurement process, including:
- the issues schools should be considering prior to commencing the buying process;
- how schools might choose to buy goods and services;
- what information to include in a specification;
- how to run a mini-competition;
- how to write and manage contracts; and
- how schools may avoid fraud and what to do if they suspect it.
A full copy of the guide can be found on the Gov.uk website.
For further information about how we can help support your procurement requirements, please contact Stephanie Rickard in our Procurement team on 0117 314 5675, or complete the form below.