We hope this session will offer reassurance to those who have already started the process of GDPR and a 'to do' list for those who have yet to start!
At: Bristol Office
1. What should you be doing as a law firm? (30 mins)
We will explain the key GDPR compliance requirements for solicitors' firms, including:
2. Does GDPR mean the end for marketing? (30 mins)
3. What should you be doing as an employer? (15 mins)
We will look at considerations for you as an employer.
4. What should you be advising your clients? (30 Mins)
We will cover the key messages for you to convey to your clients, such as:
5. The VWV approach referral process and amended Terms and Conditions. (15 Mins)
We will give you a brief run through of changes to our referral process and terms and conditions, amended to reflect the implementation of GDPR.
We believe attendance at the event will help to demonstrate competence in A2 - maintain the level of competence and legal knowledge needed to practice effectively and D3 - Apply good business practice.
Who Should attend?
Anyone within a small to mid-size law firm.
We hope that you are able to join us.
If you are not a member and are interested in finding out more about VWV approach, please contact Jo Campbell.