In this podcast, we discuss:
- When is a charity insolvent in legal terms?
- What solutions are there for charities in financial distress?
- How to deal with situations of doubtful solvency
- Practical points for trustees facing financial challenges
- Reporting requirements to regulatory bodies
Listen to our other Charity Finance Week podcasts:
Stay up-to-date with the latest charity law updates - subscribe to our Charity Law Brief today.
Find out more about the legal services and support we offer to Charities.
If your charity needs specialist legal support with insolvency issues, please contact Con Alexander on 07730 731089, or Ambuja Bose on 07909 547537. Alternatively, please complete the form below.