Court of Protection Solicitors
Are you concerned about somebody who no longer has the mental capacity to look after their own affairs and would like help with:
- establishing whether the right person is looking after the person's affairs properly
- challenging the registration of a Lasting Power of Attorney or dealing with objections
- removing or replacing an Attorney
- appointing, removing or replacing a Deputy (the person appointed by the Court of Protection where there is no Enduring or Lasting Power of Attorney in place)
- making a new Will - what we call a 'statutory Will'
We have an experienced team of solicitors who can help you.
Vulnerable Adults and Contested Court of Protection Matters
This is a very sensitive and specialised area. You will benefit from members of our team who are highly experienced in dealing with vulnerable adults and contested Court of Protection matters.
Our ability to deal sensitively, yet decisively, with conflict within families and between family members sets us apart from our competitors.
We provide a national service to private clients via our offices in London, Watford, Bristol and Birmingham. For clients based in North Bristol, we also have a dedicated office at 106 Henleaze Road.
For expert legal advice from experienced Court of Protection solicitors, please contact Michelle Rose on 0117 314 5246.