Experienced Trade Mark Lawyers Providing Trade Mark Registration, Protection and Enforcement Legal Services
We understand that your trade marks are important. Trade marks help distinguish your products and services from those of your competitors. They represent your organisation and its reputation, and are among your most valuable assets.
Our trade mark lawyers can help you to register and protect your trade marks in the UK and internationally, with transparency on fees and competitive rates.
Fixed-fee Trade Mark Registration Service
You can benefit from fixed fees for our trade mark registration services, designed to cover the whole process from initial advice through to filing and trade mark registration.
For more information, please contact Doug Locke on 0117 314 5602.
Trade Mark Protection Legal Services
Trade mark protection can be sought for names, logos and strap lines, and even for shapes, sounds, colours and smells, provided they are distinctive and can be represented graphically.
We offer a full range of trade mark protection and enforcement legal services, including:
- the routine filing and prosecution of UK trade mark applications
- community trademark applications and international applications
- advice on bespoke trade mark protection strategies, including advice on the most comprehensive and cost-effective methods of obtaining protection
- preparing commercial agreements concerning trade marks, including licence, assignment and franchise agreements
- instigating and defending trade mark opposition and invalidation actions
- trade mark portfolio management
- advice on brand selection
- taking action against the infringement of trade marks
- securing the removal of infringing or abusive material from the internet and conducting domain name dispute resolution actions
- passing off actions
The advice they give is excellent and they are extremely easy to work with.
Examples of our trade mark protection legal services include:
- acting for the world's leading coin manufacturer in the selection and international protection of its trade marks
- successfully acting for examination awarding bodies in high profile trade mark litigation against a producer of fake examination certificates
- advising a leading provider of catering supplies on brand selection, and the registration and licensing of its brands throughout the world
- successfully removing trade mark infringing keywords from sponsored listings under Google's AdWords programme
- advising a major financial services multinational on its corporate re-branding
- using the Nominet Dispute Resolution Service to remove an abusive and trade mark infringing website from the internet and to transfer the domain name to our client
- managing a number of large international trade mark portfolios
For legal advice from experienced trade mark lawyers, please contact
Doug Locke on 0117 314 5602.