Our experienced team of immigration solicitors provide specialist immigration advice and guidance for both your personal immigration and business immigration requirements.
We support private individuals and their families moving to the UK, advising on all available options and the best solution for you and your family.
Our advice also addresses the longer term aspects of your relocation to the UK, including the requirements for indefinite leave to remain (settlement) and British citizenship. We work closely with our Private Client, Real Estate, Corporate and Employment teams who can advise on all related issues of moving to and living in the UK.
Our experienced immigration solicitors can help advise you on all immigration categories relating to individual or personal entry clearance (visa) applications and applications to remain in the UK. Whether your matter is complex or you would just like a team of experts to remove the stress of your application, we are here to help.
Our expert immigration team of solicitors can assist you with the full range of personal immigration matters including:
• Helping spouses, partners and children of British citizens obtain visas to live in the UK
• Assisting with visa applications for people who wish to marry in the UK
• Help for businesspeople who wish to expand their business into the UK
• Visas for children studying at UK independent schools and the Parent of a Child Student visa
• Advice for international students wishing to study in the UK and their options after graduation
• Help with securing visit visas
• Securing visas for citizens of Commonwealth countries with a grandparent born in the UK
• Assistance with the British National (Overseas) citizen visa
• Applications for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) in the UK
• Assisting with applications for British citizenship and UK passports for those who are already British
Contact us now for a free initial 15 minute telephone consultation in order to assess your matter.
During the call you will be provide with an opportunity to explain your situation better so we can assess what options are available to you to achieve your desired outcome. Please keep in mind that no detailed advice will be given – the free consultation is a brief, initial assessment of your case.
Please feel free to call us or email us using the Quick Enquiry tab below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are a team of well-regarded and experienced immigration lawyers advising clients on a broad range of privately funded immigration matters, from visit visas to securing long term visas to settle in the UK.
Our qualified immigration lawyers have an average of 15 years' experience dealing with immigration applications, from the straightforward to the highly complex. As a result, our team are genuine specialists in this field.
We pride ourselves on our ability to stay up-to-date with recent developments in law, policy and best practice. As a result we can move quickly in response to our clients' needs and ensure applications are as strong as possible. Our team are active members of the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association (ILPA), regularly engaging with other immigration lawyers and the Home Office to stay up-to-date and ensure the interests of our clients are represented when the Home Office are considering policy and operational changes.
For clients whose first language is not English, members of our team are fluent in Urdu and Punjabi.
VWV is very good value for money given the excellence of its professional advice. First-rate knowledge of legal matters.