Legal Advice on GP Federation and Super Partnerships
GP practices are coming under increasing pressure to federate. If established properly, GP federations can help make the most of cooperation between GPs - providing opportunities for all, sharing best practice and protecting practices against competition from the private sector. However, it also carries the risk of creating uncertainty and dividing practices, whilst draining financial and other resources.
We have a great deal of experience advising GP practices on GP federations and partnerships, helping them to navigate in a positive way through complexities and opportunaties that they are presented with.
For more information regarding how we can help you to become part of a successful GP federation or super partnership, please contact Oliver Pool on 0117 314 5429 or Mark Jarvis on 020 7665 0880.
Helping You to Identify and Manage the Risks with GP Federation
We will help you to identify the risks and issues in order to help you make the right decisions. In particular:
- Why federate? What are you trying to achieve - is there an underlying problem?
- How do you bind, but not shackle the members - and share risk and reward?
- How to manage conflicts of interest and balance members' individual interests against the needs of the federation.
- What social enterprise, charitable or community fabric can be woven into the overall structure?
- Are you future-proofed against change?
How can we help you?
We can help you with all of the issues surrounding GP federation. The expertise that sets us apart from other legal advisers, stems from:
- Acting on multiple GP federations over a period of years, on profit, charitable and social enterprise models.
- Helping small businesses grow, helping universities and individuals take technology and ideas from idea to concept, and concept to market.
- Being pioneers in the education sector where we have honed our federation expertise establishing multi-academy trusts - federations of schools.
- Acting for over 450 GP practices, and in addition bringing relevant experience and know how from market leading education and charities legal practices.
For specialist legal advice on GP federations and super partnerships, please contact Oliver Pool on 0117 314 5429 or Mark Jarvis on 020 7665 0880.
I would like to say we have been delighted with the service you have offered. You have always been very approachable, both by email and phone, with prompt replies that are written in plain English that even a doctor can understand!