Legal Advice for the Pharmacy Sector
As a key part of our commitment to the healthcare and pharmaceutical & life sciences sectors, we provide a full range of legal services to the pharmacy sector.
How can we help you?
Our healthcare team includes pharmacy lawyers who can advise you on all aspects of pharmacy law, regulation, commercial business and contractual matters.
This includes specialist legal advice on:
- Pharmacy Ownership, Purchase Vehicles and Incorporation
- Commercial Contracts for Wholesale Pharmacies, Manufacturers and Distributors
- Pharmacy Regulation, including Change of Ownership and Pharmacy Relocation
- Pharmacy Premises, including dealing with Leasehold and Freehold Premises
- Sale & Purchase of Pharmacy Businesses
- Sale of Goodwill
- NHS Pharmacy Contract Market Entry Applications
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) Processes
We will take time to understand your strategic objectives and provide you with practical legal solutions, tailored to meet the individual needs of your business.
For sector specific legal advice from experienced pharmacy lawyers, please contact Ben Willis on 0117 314 5394.