Private Equity, Venture Capital & Business Angel Fundraising Advice from Experienced Lawyers
Technology businesses often require substantial capital to grow and we have helped many of our technology sector and tech startup clients to raise money from private equity or venture capital investors.
Technology Sector Fundraising
Our recent technology sector fundraising projects include:
- Acting for Bath-based ecommerce scale-up, Prezola, on a £3million investment by The Business Growth Fund.
- Acting for clean-tech scale-up business, enModus, on a series of venture capital seed investments totalling £6million and a recent £3million series A investment by Finance Wales, Breed Reply Investments and shopping centre giant, INTU.
- Acting for University of Bristol tech spin-out, Zeetta Networks, on a £1.25million seed investment by IP Group and Breed Reply and a subsequent £1.6million seed investment by IP Group, Breed Reply and Bloc Ventures.
- Acting for tech start-up, Inclusive Media Solutions, on a £150,000 SEIS investment by private investors from angel investment club, Bristol Private Equity.
- Acting for sensor development start-up, NuNano, on a £400,000 EIS investment by the University of Bristol Enterprise Fund (managed by Parkwalk Advisers) and by private investors from angel investment club, Bristol Private Equity.
For more information on how our lawyers can support you with private equity, venture capital or angel investment projects, please contact Nathan Guest on 0117 314 5289.
The advice, the manner in which the advice was given, and the understanding and expertise shown by our team was high quality. I should also remark upon the responsiveness, which was always as we required.
They are really strategic and cover all bases. I was highly impressed with their capacity for such great foresight.
- Chambers & Partners legal directory