How Can Paul Help You?
Paul Voller is a Partner in our Charity Law team based at our London office.
Paul works with clients on a wide variety of corporate, commercial, constitutional and charity regulatory issues. Paul has traditionally practised in the fields of private companies, charities and commercial banking. In recent years, his work has become more focused on corporate and commercial work in the charity and not for profit sectors.
Paul has advised on various matters such as:
- charity trustees on the merger of two children's charities
- leading independent health care provider on charity law issues
- leading operator of competent persons accreditation and registration schemes ('CPS') on the acquisition of several accreditation and registration schemes
- licensing of certain trademarks and goodwill in relation to an accreditation and registration scheme and subsequently on the acquisition of certain trademarks and goodwill
- national provider of end point assessments in a sector of the electrical engineering industry on the transfer of certain regional training activities
- solvent winding up of a group of nine companies and partnership structures
- liquidators of a processing laboratories company in connection with a scheme of transactions in the run up jo insolvency apparently with a view to preferring certain creditors
What You Might Like to Know
Paul is a member of the Charity Law Association, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and on the Charity Commission panel of interim managers.